2014/03/10

1004

It was October when he left me. Afterwards I was in a state of shock, a state of not knowing how to keep living without him. He was my light in the darkness. He was the reason why I lived. He was everything to me. I spent every day with him, I spent every night with him. And now I miss him every day and every night. It's not the same without him. I depended on him and he just left. Why? Why do I deserve to be left like this? Whenever our paths cross, he ignores me and treats me completely differently than he did before. Am I not important anymore? Did the love he felt leave? Did he ever love me? I miss him so much and I feel so pathetic and weak for feeling this way when he doesn't even care about me. He was my angel. My angel who just left me and went away. He was the only one I wanted to love me. Now I have to go on without him but I just can't. I can't live without him. I don't know how, I feel like such a fool. I want him to come back but I know that it will never happen. I will never be able to look in those loving eyes. Look at me I beg every time but he just won't. Come back to me. How can I live on? But he just ignores me. Like I mean nothing to him. He used to be my angel. I feel like dying without him. I can't sleep at night because whenever I close my eyes I see his lovely face. I can't do anything without him. I can't live anymore. I just can't. I should let go.
Goodbye, my angel.

So I miss you (I think of you) and I need you (every day)
I can still hear your voice
Come back to me
(I don’t have anyone) Come back to my side (but you)
You’re like an angel

No comments:

Post a Comment